Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hanoi, Halong Bay, and Luang Prabang

So since my last post, we've traveled from Hoi An to Hanoi to Halong Bay back to Hanoi and today we arrived in Luang Prabang, Laos!  I caught some sort of cold our last day in Hoi An, but I think it's finally started to pass.  Here are some pictures from our last few days.   Hanoi is filled with traffic, shops, and loads of people (very similar to Saigon).  We sailed in Halong Bay for a day and slept on the boat overnight.  The scenery was very beautiful and we learned that it was added to the 7 World Wonders three days before we set sail.  We visited the night market in Luang Prabang today since we arrived early in the evening.  Tomorrow we're going to get started early to see the monks and Wats.







2 comments:

  1. The Halong Bay pics are my favorite (so far)!!! I can't wait to see all the other amazing pics you have!!! - Ami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Makes me feel as though I were there!

    ReplyDelete